Summer 2020 Promo: GET YOUR SMART LAWN PLAN
Here are some valuable resources for your gardening and landscaping needs. I have handpicked each website to help you plan your next backyard project.
- Before spending hundreds of dollars on seed or sod, visit the The National Turfgrass Evaluation Program (NTEP) Designed to develop and coordinate uniform evaluation trials of turfgrass varieties and promising selections in the United States and Canada. Results can be used to determine if a cultivar is well adapted to your local area.
- Hiring a tree service or planning a DIY tree project? You will want to start by reading the advice from the experts at Arborist-Treecare.com
Meet the team of K Thomas Lawson and his wife, Christine. They give you expert advice on choosing a tree service, about why to have trees pruned, when to have trees removed, the value of stump removal, saving money doing small tree projects, how to plant trees, and more.
- Visit The International Society of Arboriculture to find a Certified Arborist in your city.
- Everything Ponds - Offers information about how to design, build and maintain water garden ponds. Topics include equipment selection, construction and maintenance, choosing water plants, and keeping pond fish.
- Landscape-Design-Expert.com Nancy's creative landscape design ideas are illustrated with beautiful photographs from completed projects. She's a landscape architect with 30 years experience. The information on her site is valuable to the do-it-yourselfer or person looking to hire a professional. Learn about all aspects of landscape design.
- Want a vegetable garden? It's a simple process, requiring some work, that will bring you joy. Start planning your vegetable garden by visiting my friend Ed at Grow-Your-Vegetable-Garden.comGreat tips, advice, & a little humor, too.